American Security (AMSEC) is well known for high quality products. The BF series of safes are made in the USA and offer fire protection AND high security.
- Inside Dimensions: 34" H x 16-1/2" W x 16" D
- Outside Dimensions: 39-1/4" H x 21-3/4" W x 21-3/4" D (Add 2" w/ handle)
- Cu In: 8,976
- Weight: 690 lbs
- 2 Shelves Included
- “B” rated heavy duty construction.
- U.L. listed electronic ESL-10 lock with illuminated keypad.
- U.L. Listed 1-Hr. 350°F fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- U.L. Listed Residential Security Container burglary rating.
- Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- 3½” thick, consisting of ½” plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- Dual seal design utilizes a silicone foam seal with a heat-expanding intumescent seal.
- 2-5/8″ thick, consisting of 1/8″ outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1″ diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome-plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive textured finish, or a lush high gloss finish (additional cost).
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL-10 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant ¼” heavy duty carburized hardplate with U.L. listed Group II lock and spring-loaded auxiliary relock device.