American Security (AMSEC) is well known for high quality products. The UL series of safes can withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30′ drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Inside Dimensions: 15-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 12" D
- Outside Dimensions: 21-1/4" H x 17" W x 18-1/2" D (Add 2" w/ handle)
- Cu In: 2,139
- Weight: 246 lbs
- 1 Shelf Included
- U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Attractively accented with a brass or chrome handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard.
- Warranty: Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3½” thick recessed door with 5/8″ thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8″ diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30′ drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. Contact us for other lock options and pricing.