American Security (AMSEC) is well known for high quality products. The CF AMVAULT composite series of TL-30 safes have demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
|Model||Inside HxWxD||Outside HxWxD||Cu. Ft.||Wt.||Shelves|
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves with powder coated parchment finish.
- Equipped with six or ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protects the lock against punch attacks.
Optional Glass Relocking Mechanism:
- Incorporated into the AMVAULT TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.