American Security (AMSEC) is well known for high quality products. The AM series of safes offer fire protection of 1200°F for a period of 30 minutes. These safes are designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- Inside Dimensions: 17" H x 18-1/4" W x 14-1/2" D
- Outside Dimensions: 20" H x 20" W x 20" D (Add 2" w/ handle)
- Cu In: 4,710
- Weight: 180 lbs
- 1 Shelf Included
- Deep blue textured finish with black nickel hardware.
- Gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Massive 1¹⁄8″ recessed door constructed of a ¼” solid steel plate and a fire insulating material.
- 3-way boltwork with 4 active 1¼” diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- High-strength unitized 12 ga. solid steel body.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for a period of 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Every AM Series safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad, protected by drill-resistant hard plate.
- Optional Group II combination lock available. Contact us for other lock options and pricing.